* Welcome to another instalment of baking news. I can’t believe today is the 1st October, I love this time of year, the weather is cooler and perfect for snuggling, all my favourite flavours and foods are in season and abundance, it’s also getting closer to Christmas.
* My weekend has been busy with visiting the gym, baking and photographing. The weekend is the only chance I get to bake, it’s quite hectic. My boyfriend and I are split between houses at the moment as we are in the process of buying our first house together. We are both immensely excited and can’t wait to get moved and settled in. A house all to ourselves. Can’t wait!! I’ll be looking forward to baking at a relaxed pace and baking things that take time to put together as opposed to quick bakes.
* I’m plan to start Halloween baking very soon, before we know it the holiday will be upon us. I’ve some great idea’s for Halloween themed treats so stay tuned. If you want to get some sneak peak’s of what I’ll be up to before It hits the blog, follow me on Instagram.
* For the past few weeks I’ve been updating my Pinterest boards and finding lots of beautiful images and delicious looking recipes. Be sure to stop by , check them out and follow me.
* I’ve spied more than a handful of mouth-watering, tummy groaning, yummy treats this week. Here are some of my favourites.
~ Apple Pecan Cups from Shugary Sweets - How tender does the cup look and how appealing is the apple filling.
~ Banana Walnut Granola from Shutterbean – Thanks goodness my jar is empty, I definitely need to bake a batch. It sounds like a great flavour combination.
~ Oatmeal Raison Scones from Annie’s Eats - I LOVE oatmeal and raison’s together, but put them in a scone, pure deliciousness!
~ Salted Caramel Mocha Cookies from On Sugar Mountain – Salted Caramel and Mocha’s all rolled up together in one drool worthy cookie.
~ Peanut Butter Cup Cookies & Cream Salted Caramel Popcorn Bars from Half Baked Harvest – Pure sugary indulgence.
* One other thing
Giant Lemons from My Darling Lemon Thyme - I wish I had a lemon tree which produce lemons like these ones.
* I’ll be posting another yummy recipe for you tomorrow, so be sure to subscribe to stay updated.
Have a great week everyone!