This is the must have spice of autumn. As soon as the cooler air and crisp mornings arrive you’ll know that autumn has arrived, it’s pumpkin spice this, pumpkin spice that and I love it. This super fragrant blend of spices will add just the right touch of autumnal flavour to any pumpkin-y treat and can be used for making your own pumpkin spice syrup you can add it to to pumpkin cakes, granola and you can add it to frosting too. A blend of cinnamon, ginger, freshly ground nutmeg, allspice and cloves makes up the most magical of scent and it’ll be the one and only spice blend you’ll need this season. Happy autumn baking!
Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 tablespoons Ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Ground allspice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Ground cloves
1. Place all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix together. Decant into a small clean jar and label.
- Recipe adapted from My Baking Addiction